The Aurea Integration Solutions Support Portal provides you access to the Knowledge Base and your support tickets.
Creating Account for New Users
Customers may submit an Aurea Customer Support Portal registration request directly by doing the following:
- Navigate to the Customer Support Portal.
- Click on Sign in on the top right and then the Sign-up link on the pop-up dialog to open the Sign-up form shown below:
- Fill in the required information and click Sign up.
- An account must be created and access validated, so the response is not immediate, but you should receive a reply in your inbox once access has been validated.
- For additional queries related to Support Portal access, send an email to SFHelp@aurea.com.
Accessing Support Portal for Existing Users
If your existing login credentials are not working while trying to access Aurea Support, check for an email on April 4th, 2021 from firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to set your password. Proceed by following the below steps:
- Access your email and locate the email with the subject line Aurea Support password reset which will contain the link to set up your password.
- Access the link provided and set up your new password.
If you have any difficulty logging in, please call the dedicated Aurea Rescue Line at +1 833-379-2578 for details on how to activate your account and assistance with accessing the new Aurea Support Portal. Note that this line is NOT intended to be used to create or follow-up on tickets, it is only to be used for problems with accessing the Support Portal.
Accessing Support Tickets
As you login into the Aurea Support Portal, you will be presented with a dashboard containing all Aurea products
Click on Aurea Monitor to access Aurea Integrations Solutions Support. Click on Actional(Aurea Monitor) to access the product-specific portal. The product-specific portal dashboard includes:
- Top navigation:
- All Products: Link to jump back to the main Aurea Support Portal
- Worx Community: Access the Worx Community Hub specific to your product (not all products will have a Worx Hub)
- Submit a request (top-right): Submit issues and requests to Support directly from the dashboard.
- User drop-down menu: You can jump to your activities section, view/edit profile settings, or sign out.
- Search Knowledge Base: The search bar allows you to quickly find any relevant content, including articles, documentation, posts, and more.
- Knowledge Base sections: List of categories of articles grouped by product, component, functionality, and purpose.
- Recent activity: List of the latest Knowledge Base articles added to the portal.
To view your support cases, use the drop-down menu under your name and select My activities
Within the My requests menu is the My Requests dashboard. This allows you to:
- Select which requests you would like to review:
- My requests: support tickets created by you
- Requests I'm CC'd on: support tickets created by someone else and for which you are added as a CC, allowing you to view and participate in the activity for that particular ticket
- Organization requests: full list of all the tickets created by members of the organization you are part of
- Search for a particular request by typing in keywords (useful when looking for historical information)
- Status: allows filtering by ticket status:
- Any: shows all tickets
- Open: only the tickets in Open status, actively being worked by our Support Engineers, will be listed
- Awaiting your reply: list of tickets which are pending information or confirmation from your side, as per the last comment added by our Support Engineers
- Solved: view the list of Support tickets that have already been marked as Solved
To review the full history of comments on any of your tickets simply click on the subject line. The entire ticket communication history will be displayed with the most recent update being at the bottom. In addition, on the right side, you can see all the properties of the ticket.
Creating a New Support Ticket
You can create a new case using the "Submit Request" link which takes you to a form. The form includes several required fields that help us understand your issue quickly and thoroughly, such as:
- CC (optional): useful if you want to provide visibility for all ticket updates for other individuals
- Organization: used to differentiate between multiple accounts
- Subject: a quick overview of your issue
Note: As you're filling in the ticket subject, our Support Portal automatically suggests related resources from our Knowledge Base and FAQs that may be helpful. With more articles created every day by our team, you might quickly find the solution for your request and gain valuable time.
- Description: a detailed description of your issue
- Priority: the impact this issue has on your business. Priority levels include:
- Urgent: Complete loss of a core organizational or business process where work cannot reasonably continue
- High: High impact on organizational or business processes. An effective and imminent workaround or resolution appears to be within standard support service level agreements.
- Normal: Minimal organizational or business impact (e.g., single-user issues)
- Low: Routine Q&A and support consulting (e.g., how-to questions)
- I prefer to be contacted by phone (optional): used to highlight your preferred contact method
- This data is originating from the European Economic Area or Switzerland (optional): flags the ticket as potentially containing sensitive data.
- This ticket may contain highly sensitive data such as personal data, personally identifiable information, financial information (optional): used to route your ticket to our ITAR or GDPR teams to review it for sensitive data, prior to the ticket being assigned to a Support Engineer.
- Attachments (optional): allows the uploading of any relevant attachments for the problem you are reporting (logs, screenshots, videos etc.)