When migrating (upgrading) from version 10.x to the latest version (eg: 12.x) of Aurea Monitor (Actional) Intermediary (AI) the settings that are managed/enabled via browser.jsp are not included in the export configuration(Eg: the items under com.actional.soapstation.db.SoapStationSettings like WSECompatibilityMode, disableFastInfoset, etc.). You might see an error like
APPL0018: one or more object found invalid. if you try importing deploy.xml and endpoint.xml into the 12.x installation from the 10.x installation.
You would like to know how to migrate all your Intermediary 10.x settings when upgrading to the latest version.
Note: The browser.jsp is available by manually entering in your browser its URL. It's default location is: http:// hostname :4400/sst/admin/browser.jsp.
The steps to migrate your configuration are:
- Start a fresh AI instance with an empty configuration.
- Stop the AI instance after the configuration file is generated (AureaMonitorIntermediary.xml)
- Make a backup of AureaMonitorIntermediary.xml or rename it under $AI_LAUNCHER_HOME\working\config directory.
- Copy ActionalIntermediary.xml from your 10.x version and place it under $AI_LAUNCHER_HOME\working\config folder on your fresh AI instance.
- Start the AI.
- After AI restart, you will notice that configuration is upgraded to the latest version (ActionalIntermediary.xml will have been renamed to AureaMonitorIntermediary.xml)
For further tips on Aurea Monitor Intermediary upgrade please read the blog post of our colleague Stefan Fritz about Aurea Monitor: Upgrade and Clustering on Worx.
Note: A request has been logged with the product team (#ACTA-60317) to provide launcher profile level support for these config settings.