You may not be able to view Audit and Application logs on the Insight server as they are empty, and the following message is displayed:
No data available
This issue may happen when the database is not configured for the agent.
- From the Management Server, navigate to Configure > Network Profile.
- Select the corresponding Agent profile.
- Select the required database for the Agent.
- Make sure that the Agent and the Management Server access the same database to write and read the audit logs.
- If the JMS auditing feature is used, make sure the Agent that consumes the audit events via JMS writes to the correct database.